/*scrolling menu script*/ /*End scrolling menu script*/ Booze Bros Light: 20.5/24 Waterloo Wheat
My Blog The Science Of Superheroes My Art What Dreams May Come Eeeew!!! Light Beer! My Space... So Lay Off! Inhibitions Only Get In My Way Signe the Sk8r Jessica Erskine & Cousin's Blog DJ Floh Back Productions Blog Alfa Trion Dimitri's Photography Page Maps of Meaning
<

Thursday, July 16, 2009

20.5/24 Waterloo Wheat

Reviewed August 5th, 2007
Brick Brewing Co.

6/6 First Impression: It came in a traditional 650mL bottle with a hog logo on it. The beer was almost amber, although I may have been fooled by that dark brown glass bottle it was served in. It had a nutty scent that was pleasantly sweet. The first swig was light, and easy to down; it was as sweet as it smelled. There was no bitterness at first, and no after taste. Eventually a slight bitterness crept up on the tongue the more it was imbibed(bedeebd).

5/6 Speed Rating: Can I pound it? SURE! But to be fair, after 5 or so of these 650mL bottles, I might want to switch it up a bit.

4.5/6 Intangible: I went to Cambridge to celebrate my friend's quarter century birthday. It was two full days of drinking and partying, and to begin the second day, I thought I'd start with something to rate for the good ol' Booze Bros. I went into the LCBO and at the front they were doing taste tests for Brick products. They didn't have the Wheat variety, but I did try the dark. Scrumptious! Anyway, I looked on the shelf to pick up some dark, and beside it I saw the LIMITED EDITION Waterloo wheat series. I knew I had to rate it... I loooove wheat bears.. I mean "beers"; I just got back from the party.

5/6 Overall Taste Quality: Whelp... I like wheat beer and this definitely beat some of the Rickards crappier blends. Brick made a good move by giving it a 'limited' status.

20.5/24

Intoxication level: 0/6; unless you count anything left in the veins from the night before. Can you believe I drank a daiquiri?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home